Monday, November 5, 2012

Top Ten Bob Seger Songs

Bob Seger is perhaps the most identifiable rocker in history when it comes to sound. When his songs come on, you instantly know that it is Seger. After decades of entertaining us with hit after hit, trying to choose a top ten list of his songs was challenging at best. Keep in mind that this list is purely based on my opinion. Please feel free to add in your choices in the comments below. Or you can simply tell me how spot on my choices are and how I am so fantastic! I won't hold my breath. lol...Here is my list of top ten Bob Seger Songs:

  1. Old Time Rock And Roll 
  2. Night Moves 
  3. Mainstreet 
  4. Turn The Page 
  5. We've Got Tonight 
  6. Like A Rock 
  7. Fire Lake 
  8. Against The Wind 
  9. The Fire Down Below 
  10. Shame On The Moon 
What do you think? Did I leave something out or rank something wrong here? I sure love them all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please subscribe! It only takes a minute and you never miss out on any of the fun!