Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Top Ten Classic Toys I Wish I Still Had

Back in the old days (Circa 1978 or so for me), I had some really cool toys. My mom could not afford to give me a ton of stuff, but they were pretty good about getting me quality toys. I was a boy all the way, but my sister had some pretty cool stuff that I either liked to borrow or wanted to destroy magnificently. That said, this list will be a mixture of a few different ones. Here are my ten favorites that I would love to have all over again.

If you have others, please leave them in the comments for others to enjoy.

Stretch Armstrong - Destroyed by two bicycles and a determination to find out what was inside. (jellylike stubstance)

Easy Bake Oven - Wanted it to blow up some stuff

Trouble game - Loved to make my sister mad with it.

My Batcave - Was the Holy Grail of my childhood and finally got it in 1979

Spiderman Underoos - Yes, I would still wear them and pretend.

Evel Knievel Motorcycle - Blown up jumping over the creek in my backyard. Never found most of the pieces.

Rockem Sockem Robots - Destruction rules!

Electronic Football Game - Moving that dash was fun.

Miniature Pool Table - I loved this better than anything else. Learned to play pool on it...

Toss Across - Tic Tac Toe on steroids. Who would not want that?

What great classic games did you enjoy?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please subscribe! It only takes a minute and you never miss out on any of the fun!