Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Top Ten Thanksgiving Foods of All Time

Thanksgiving is upon us once again and the food is percolating in the oven. Virtually everyone loves to eat on Thanksgiving, but not everyone agrees on what foods are best. I thought it might be fun to make a top ten list of the best Thanksgiving foods in my home. Keep in mind that these are my favorite foods and not everyone's necessarily. If you have foods that I left off the list, by all means add them in the comments. Happy turkey day to all my friends out there!


  1. Turkey
  2. Ham
  3. Stuffing
  4. Mashed Taters
  5. Green Bean Casserole
  6. Sweet Potato Casserole
  7. Gravy
  8. Macaroni and Cheese
  9. Broccoli and Cheese Casserole
  10. Apple Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please subscribe! It only takes a minute and you never miss out on any of the fun!